Saturday, November 1, 2008

Multi-disciplinary stress management

Hopefully you now have some level of understanding of how emotions can become stored in the body, how they can be released through massage, and how to deal with this when it happens. Unfortunately my attempt to video the mid-block tutorial wasn't successful (I think I need a tutorial on video camera use or something). In the mid-block tutorial we talked about these things, and clarified them. I've had a request to cover this again, and I'd be happy to run an elluminate or face-to-face tutorial at some stage over the next couple of weeks on this topic if it's required by more people.

Over the next two weeks the topic is multi-disciplinary stress management.

Judy Buckingham is going to talk with you about how counsellors and psychotherapists work with stress so that you can get a better idea about when it's a good idea to refer to a psychological health professional. Details to follow.

No comments: